How to Uninstall VLC media player Completely?
What is VLC media player and how to uninstall VLC media player completely from your computer? VLC is a multimedia player which is available free of cost. It is an open source software that comes with a lot of features. People can play almost all formats of audios and videos in this player. Downloading of this player has reached around 50 million. The software is easy to install and the process does not take much time. The software comes with many features and in this article, we will discuss those features.
VLC helps in downloading videos from YouTube
People can find many tools on the internet that can help in downloading the videos from YouTube. VLC also comes with this feature. Here are the steps that people can follow in order to download YouTube videos through VLC.
1. Go to the Media menu and then click Open Network Stream.
2. A window will be opened in which users have to paste the URL and click the play button.
3. Go to Tools and click Codec Information.
4. The URL of the song will automatically be displayed on the Location bar. Users need to copy this URL and paste it on the address bar of the browser. The song will start playing.
VLC helps in conversion of videos
Videos available on laptop, mobile, or downloaded from a website can be easily converted into other formats with the help of VLC. Here are the steps, which users can follow
1. Click the Convert/Save option available in the Media menu.
2. Click the add button present in the Open Media dialog box.
3. After clicking the Add button, uses have to select the file for conversion.
4. Now click Convert/Save dropdown and then click Convert.
5. In the convert window, click the format to which the video is to be converted.
6. Now click Browse and locate the folder where the converted file is to be saved.
VLC has Graphic Equalizer feature
VLC comes with Graphic Equalizer, which users can use to adjust the quality of sound. There are many tabs available, which users can use to adjust sound, quality of videos, and many more. People need to listen to the song to see if the setting has been done correctly or not.
VLC has Audio Normalization feature
People can check Preferences in which general audio settings are available. Audio Normalization is one such feature, which users can use to improve the quality of sound. In order to use the feature, users need to take the following steps.
1. Go to Tools and then to Preferences.
2. Now go to Enable Normalize volume to and click the checkbox.
3. Users have to set the value according to their preferences.
Playing internet radio and podcasts
People can use this feature to listen to various programs on internet radio. This is a nice feature as users can enjoy the music all over the world.
These are some of the essential features of VLC and people can them to download videos from YouTube or equalize the sound. VLC supports almost all formats of music so people should not worry about the extension of audio or video files.
If you want to get a way on how to uninstall VLC media player completely from your computer in Windows 10, please try the step by step guide below.
How to Uninstall VLC media player from Windows
Step 1: Download and install the Uninstallor software, next launch it and select “VLC media player” from the uninstall list and click on “Analyze Now” button to start.
Step 2: Click on “Uninstall Now” button to uninstall VLC media player from Windows 10 system on your computer.
Step 3: Click on “Remove Now” button to completely get rid of VLC media player from your system.
Uninstall Complete! VLC media player has been completely removed.
Published on June 2, 2020 Howard S. Martinez